i decided to stay home today...i probably could have gone in for the few customers that might have come in...but i didnt...having two days off in a row is pretty awesome...i know this is normal for most of you...but for 3 years i have been mon-sat 10-6...and during the spring, summer and fall my hours increase due to auctions, estate sales, book sales etc...anyway...i guess that is a trade off for having a relatively easy job that i enjoy...
we watched "the assassination of jesse james" last night...loved it...however for those of you who didnt like "a river runs through it"...i would avoid this movie...it is 2:40 minutes long...and it is not your usual common plot blah movie...i still have to see "there will be blood"...we had the chance but the title discouraged mrs rider...
hats off to you stay at home moms...just in the time that it took my typers to provide the first two paragraphs my feeling towards the boys have been anywhere from hugs to locking them outside in the ice...now i know why mrs rider is many days ready to hurt someone...and any of you stay at home moms that have kids close in age will most likely agree...however if you read this and think to yourself that this does not reflect you...well there are three options:
1. your kids are aliens from the planet of heavenly decisions
2. you are naive
3. you are a liar
anyway...i truly believe that kids wake up with 10 new demons that need to be spanked out everyday...i am all for different methods of punishment...but i fear that time outs and such only tend for kids to have more time to think of something ignorant and foolish to do...and yet we love them and pray they stop saying poopyhead, hitting each other and causing a ruckus...
well it is time to eat more junk food...play video games and rejoice in the fact that i am in seats all day...
later from deer jog lane
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I would have to agree with everything that you just said. I am so glad that I have a full time job. There are a lot of days that I go home at 3:00 so that Amanda can go to swim practice. Lets just say that I'm ready for that kids to go to bed at 4:30. I don't know how our wives do it but I'm glad that they do.
Post a Comment