Wednesday, March 5, 2008

me & my blog

if my blog gradually differs from its current temperature...if it seems less interesting...it is a result of reoccurring negative responses and social consequences to my sarcasm, cynicism, and "immaturity"...

like everyone else i am well aware of my flaws...more so than you...for i know myself better than anyone else...but overall i do enjoy myself...i enjoy my thoughts...i love the personality and sense of humor that God gave me and the environment that shaped it...

i do realize that there are times when God doesn't want me to speak on a matter...i also recognize there are times when "society", or "christian culture" would prefer i not speak about certain things...there is a vast difference to me...please leave it up to God to judge my "spirituality"...He will do a really good job someday...for i fear that many of you are not qualified to judge as righteously as God...peter syndrome is often times difficult for men to diagnose...

believe it or not...i have never intended to offend anyone...even the poker blog was not written with malice or harmful intentions...but just as ole' sam said, "a lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes"...so too can negative interpretations of what is said travel halfway around the world before a benefit of the doubt puts on its chuck taylors...anyway...

so for all of those i have offended with anything i have said...please take this as an apology...my intentions were not to do so...

later from 3rd St.

p.s. this blog does not warrant any comments...

2 comments:

Hillenblog said...

I was only mad about the Poker thing...because nobody ever invited me to play...and I agree with you.(and Jeff Cox) the blogs are funner when they are controversial.And I think if you wanted NO comments for this post, you would have dis-allowed them. SO I am posting a comment. Because it really disappoints me lately...when NO one will leave a comment. I mean...We know you people are reading the blog...We have counters. Come on. So...how much time would it take you to just leave a little comment. Like...Yeah...or...I disagree. Whatever.

OK...I'm going to go Blog this..

Great Post...Your always a great blogger. And even though I know a bunch of people that no longer like you because of your blog...I think it was worth it.

And remember this..."The loudest boo's come from the cheapest seats..."

Keep on...Keep'n on...

... said...

i actually didn't dis-allow comments because i didn't know how

thanks - later