Saturday, January 20, 2007

mark of the beast


"Again, I heard a voice say, ""Read it again, you do not understand."" I read it again and it said: ""his number is six hundred three score and six"" Then I understood. It was so simple. Six hundred (600), threescore (a score in the Bible is 20, so three score is 20 20 20) and six. So, I placed them in order - 600 20 20 20 6 - and I could hear myself saying "My God, My Father and My God, a ten digit computer number and computers already control the world."

well kids...needless to say this book has changed my life...i now know that if the gov't wants to tatoo "600 20 20 20 6" on my body that i should NOT accept...also, if the gov't tries to insert a micro-chip or something into my body, i will make sure the number has no 6's...this guy is on to something...while reading my bible on the computer one night...the computer turned off for no reason...enough said...i thought about smashing my computer...but then i would not be able to warn people of the impending doom to come...

later from 3rd St.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hillenblog said...

there is something not quite right about a bookseller reading The Book on his computer...